Today I have something super special, my very first giveaway!
This giveaway is sponsored by the wonderful Nicole Hughes, owner of Bombshell Shocked on Etsy. She’s a Chicago-based vintage clothing stylist who I met at the vintage clothing show I attended earlier this month, where she sold me my amazing Mexican circle skirt. I’m really, really excited to announce this giveaway!
Now, what does the lucky winner get, you ask?
The winner will receive these three great vintage crafty items:
- 1946 Jack Frost Speed-Knit Sweaters booklet—Awesome vintage knitting patterns in some heavier weights. Particularly great for newer sweater knitters who don’t want to have to commit to a fingering weight sweater, or those who just need a little speedy knit now and again (don’t we all?).
- 1954 Simplicity Sewing Book and 1958 Vogue Sewing Book—Fantastic vintage sewing resources! I have later copies of each of these and they are some of the most helpful books in my arsenal, I have to say.
Here’s a close up of the Jack Frost knitting booklet:
Aren’t these sweater girls grand?
Where else could you learn what colors you should wear by your eye color and hair color?
And the Vogue Sewing Book…
There are a few pages of amazing colored drawings inside! Can you believe these gorgeous gowns? I don’t even wear gowns and I want one!
Now for the important part!
- Be a follower of this blog, if you aren’t already. (And a warm welcome to any new readers stopping by!)
- Live anywhere on the planet. I’ll ship these goodies anywhere!
- Leave a comment on this post. To do so, head over to Bombshell Shocked on Etsy and check out Nicole’s vintage goods, then come back and in your comment, tell me what your favorite item was (I’m personally loving the peasant blouse and skirt sewing pattern!) Don’t forget to leave a way to contact you if your blog or profile doesn’t have your email address.
- Want extra entries? Post about this giveaway on your blog, or link to it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Just post a separate comment on this post with a link to where you mentioned it (make sure it’s a separate comment since I’ll use Random Number Generator to find the winner). You can get up to two extra entries this way.
Last thing! As an awesome extra for my readers, Nicole has offered 20% off coupon for everything at Bombshell Shocked on Etsy! Just enter the code “BYGOLLY” at checkout. Yay!